Summer Camps are back for 2022
10 Individual Weekly Sessions
(June 13 – August 19)
FULL DAY: 9:00am – 5:00pm
MORNING ONLY: 9:00am – 1:00pm
AFTERNOON ONLY: 1:00-5:00pm
EXTENDED DAY: 7:30am – 6:30pm
AFTER DINNER CLUB: 7:00pm – 9:00pm
I love the mixture of exercise and gaming, as well as learning about cyber security. Brogan was extremely interested in telling us about safety and he loved the “what would you do” format in which it was presented. Also, the counselors’ enthusiasm was crazy good. The presentation of what was created was a great addition!
Summer Camps at Uplink
At Uplink, we believe that fostering a child’s love of gaming can have positive impacts throughout their lives. We call this concept “Virtuous Gaming”. We use video games to help children build self-esteem and confidence, to teach them sportsmanship, teamwork, respect and more. And we use the opportunity we have with them to talk about getting frustrated (“tilted”) and how to handle stress. We learn about online safety and click bait at their level. And we believe that gaming, like everything in life, is good only in moderation. So we make sure to mix in physical exercise and fun activities to get them out of their chairs and moving around! Last year over 120 children joined our camps. We hope that you will as well!
Calendar Down Below ↓
Designed by Gamers for Gamers
Open to children ages 7 -14!
- All camps include:
- Learning Sessions on Online Safety Training, Dealing with Stress (getting “Tilted”), Careers, and more!
- STEM Activities
- Physical Exercise and Proper Stretching
- Gaga Ball (weather permitting), Multi-Ball, and More!
- So much more!
Each 1 week Fortnite Camp will be similar in schedule but the content will change from session to session. We will compete in solo, duo and squads matches together and have skills training and competitions on building, zone wars and more!
Roblox camps are designed for fun and exploration. We will all explore some of the new and hot games together and play together as a group or in smaller groups as we build our creations during the week, At the end of each week, we will do a parent show and tell to see what they have made!
Each 1 week Minecraft Camp will be similar in schedule but the content will change from session to session. We’ve got our own custom Uplink Studios Realms to explore and create in.
At the end of each session we will do a parent show and tell to see what they have made!
dOur newest addition to Summer Camps at Uplink, our esports camp with focus on the competitive world of esports. We will try out some of the most popular esports games and have mini-competitions over the weeklong camp. And discuss the ways kids can get involved in esports.
Summer Camp Safety Procedures
- Due to spacing requirements, we are only admitting 12 players per session.
- Upon arrival for each session, parents will be required to sign a form attesting that their child has not had any fever or related symptoms in the last 24 hours.
- Each person entering the studio will have their temperature taken using a touchless thermometer. Anyone with a temperature of 100.3 F or higher will not be admitted.
- We will have hand sanitizer available for all players.
- Masks will be required for anyone entering the studio, parents and players included.
- Players will be separated by plexiglass between all computers.
- Players are to bring their own snacks and labeled in their own bags.
- We will provide unlimited bottled water for the players throughout the day.
- Each player will have a designated space in the studio to put their belongings. They are not to enter any other player’s designated space.
- Before each session, the equipment will be cleaned and disinfected.
- All common areas and the bathrooms will be cleaned and disinfected before each session.
- These procedures may change based on both PA Department of Health and CDC Guidelines.